About Christina Dzingala information
Who is Christina Dzingala? Solutions Strategist | Triple Bottom Line Management for Sustainability in the Digital Age
Christina Dzingala is a resourceful, and dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial
spirit. She specializes in triple bottom line solutions to transform brands and
organizations towards sustainability in the digital age. She understands how to
engage users in interactive technology.
Christina is a self-starter
adaptable to diverse and changing situations while pursuing long-term goals.
She understands how results-oriented business processes achieve revenue,
service, and corporate responsibility objectives.
Christina has 15+ years
experience in communications, marketing, technology, and sustainability
management. She is a quick learner skilled in planning, developing, presenting,
analyzing, and managing. She has experience with diverse internal and external
stakeholder needs in business, government, and non-profit sectors.
Christina currently seeks
new opportunities to apply skills and experience in business analysis,
strategic planning, marketing and communications, and sustainability
CRITICAL SKILL SET
- Business Analysis and Administration
- Market Research and Positioning
- Business Development and Marketing
- Project Management and Leadership
- Organizational Change and Training
- Process Design and Improvement
- Product Development and Branding
- Communications Planning and Content
If a man does his best, what else is there?
- Resource Efficiency and Management
- Customer Engagement and Relationships
- Community Outreach and Partnerships
- Technology Evaluation and Implementation
Communications, Marketing, Training, Technology, Sustainability, Management,
Project Manager, Consultant, Analyst, Web 2.0, Social Media, Software, Green